Saturday, October 1, 2011

Slow Cooker Orange Chicken

Perfect time of year to try a crockpot recipe. It's SO hot and I'm busy at work getting ready for my new students AND busy at home with my family! I thought these flavors would be appealing to all of us. A little Asian for me, sweet for the boys, and BBQ for the hubby.

Slow Cooker Orange Chicken

8 small boneless skinless chicken thighs (1 lb.)
3 T flour
1/3 cup orange marmalade
1/3 cup BBQ sauce
2 T soy sauce
1 T freshly grated ginger

Toss chicken with flour in slow cooker. Stir in all remaning ingredients; cover with lid. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4. **I cooked on low (10 hours on mine AND put in frozen chicken thighs and it was done in 6-7 hours.)**

Serve with brown rice and steamed green beans.

(Serves 4)
(www.kraftfoods.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment