Friday, June 15, 2012

Peanut Butter and Apple Sandwich

I love a great sandwich...and I love a non-traditional sandwich even more.  When I saw this recipe, I knew I (I mean my children) would love it!  I was right....as usual--hahaha!

Peanut Butter & Apple Sandwich

2 T whipped cream cheese
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 tsp honey
1 apple
2 T peanut buter
2 bread

Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, and honey in a small bowl.  

 Spread cream cheese mixture on one slice of bread and peanut butter on the other.
 Slice apple (I used apple slicer and then cut each slice into thirds to make them thin for the sandwich) and place a few slices on top of peanut butter.
 There it is!!
 It was an absolute hit, they even ate the crust!!!

And I enjoyed eating the leftover cream cheese mixture as an apple dip...so really this is two recipes in one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment