Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sangria Punch

Not because I hosted a baby shower, but because everywhere I turn someone is drinking Sangria and I can't have any right now because I'm pregnant! Cindy brought some over, Tracey brought some to the ranch, and Steph made some at Bunco! I found this recipe and had to make it to tie me over. It's delicious!

Sangria Punch

3/4 cup pink lemonade flavor drink mix
4 cups cold cranberry juice cocktail (whoops, I bought Cranberry Orange juice)
1 cup cold orange juice
1 T fresh lime juice
3 cups cold club soda
2 medium oranges, sliced
2 medium limes, sliced

Empty drink mix into large pitcher. Add juices; stir u ntil drink mix is completely dissolved.

Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Stir in club soda and fruit. Serve over ice.

**Because I wanted to keep in my fridge, I mixed juices in pitcher (first step) and stored it that way. When ready for a glass, I fill it just over half with club soda and add the juice mixture to fill glass.**

I love it! Russ said it's better than real sangria...though he prefers Miller Lite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment