Monday, March 9, 2009

Just a Thought...

If you're like me, you have random leftovers of things you don't use very often in your pantry. Allrecipes.com has an ingredient search feature that I think is pretty great.

At first, I used it to search for new recipes with things I liked, or things that were recipe-limited (green olives, sun dried tomatoes, etc.). Now, with my stuffed pantry (and the economy down-turn) I think it's a great idea to plan our meals around things we already have.

My point is...go to Allrecipes.com with a few things from your pantry (or refrigerator), click "ingredients" tab at the top, and type some of your ingredients in, and you can save yourself some space, some money, and some time going to the grocery store. Get creative and have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment