Thursday, February 16, 2012

Zebra Nipples??

The first Valentine treat we made were these.
 They sure were fun, but as I was making them, I was thinking that they needed a new name--Chocolate Pretzel Buttons just didn't do it for me.  It's like "Pretzels with an M&M and a Hug" kind of thing.  Of course my sous chef was in on this project:
 Thank goodness I had an Oompa Loompa to help--there was alot of unwrapping to do!  I was wishing for 10 more!!


So while he was eating one, Russ came up with a new name--Zebra Nipples!!  It's perfect, but not so G-rated for our house.  I'm still looking for another name.....but his is my favorite.

Zebra Nipples

square pretzels
Hershey Hugs
Valentine M&Ms

Preheat oven to 200 degrees and begin laying your pretzels out on a Silpat mat.  Top with Hugs.  Bake in oven to soften 4-5 minutes (5 minutes for me) and when they come out, immediately press M&Ms into center.  Refrigerate to set and they're ready to share and enjoy a few for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment