Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Orange Cheesecake Dip

This was another one I had to try for my Stella and Dot Trunk Show. Light, summery, fruity, delicious!! It was better than I thought it would be. I served with some thin, lightly orange flavored Swedish cookies I found at the grocery store. They were great with it, but probably not in every grocery store in America. I also served with apple slices. I thought pretzels might work too. Any suggestions?

Orange Cheesecake Dip

1 pkg reduced fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup orange marmalade
1/2 tsp. vanilla
orange zest
mint leaves

Combine cheese, marmalade, and vanilla in small bowl and mix well. (I combined using my mini chopper.) Garnish with orange zest and mint leaves.

Serve with fruit dippers (apples, strawberries).

(Makes 12 servings)
(Source unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment