Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Grilled (Strawberry and Goat Cheese) Cheese Sandwich



This was inspired by a recipe I saw in Southern Living magazine and when I saw the photo, my first thought was, "Why on Earth didn't I think of this deliciousness?" You should definitely make this now. At least put these ingredients on your grocery list, okay? And for those of you (erinandtracey...ahem) who don't like goat cheese, I say try feta. It won't be near as delish though. Your loss.

Grilled Cheese Sandwich

bread of your choice (make it a good one, please--sourdough for me)
goat cheese
strawberries
baby spinach leaves
dab of butter

First I grilled each slice of bread (with a little butter) in a saute pan. When it's toasty enough for you, slather on some goat cheese. Top with strawberry slices, then baby spinach, then top it with another slice of toasted bread slathered in goat cheese. Make 2...you'll want another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment