Monday, November 14, 2011

Harvest Pumpkin Dip

I love pumpkin.  I love pumpkin anything!!  I have a collection of pumpkin recipes, 28 of which are for some variation of pumpkin dip.  I tried this one for a family birthday get together because it wasn't as sweet as the powdered sugar version and because I was curious how the sour cream would taste.

It was delicious, of course!!

Harvest Pumpkin Dip

1 cup solid pack pumpkin
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
pecans, chopped (optional)

Combine pumpkin, sour cream, brown sugar, and cinnamon; whisk together.  Fold in whipped topping and pour into bowl.  Sprinkle with chopped pecans if desired.  Refrigerate and serve chilled.

Serve with ginger snaps, apple slices, or pear slices.

(Pampered Chef recipe)


No comments:

Post a Comment