Sunday, July 10, 2011

Margarita Dip

I finally found a way to have my margarita and eat it too!!




I got around to makingthis one when we went to Rockport for the 4th and it was a perfect, light, summery snack. I thought green apples would be good dippers--they were! The recipe also recommended Nilla wafers--I wasn't keen on that idea, but got them anyway. If they didn't work, Kace could eat them. I actually loved it wih the Nila wafers! Dip away, friends!!





Margarita Dip





1 pkg. 8 oz cream cheese


1/4 cup frozen limeade concentrate, thawed


2 T orange juice


1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip





Beat cream cheese, limeade concentrate and orange juice in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; cover.





Refrigerate at least one hour.





Serve with fresh fruit and Nila Wafers.





Jazz it up and serve in a margarita glass!! Cuteness.





(Makes almost 2 cups)


No comments:

Post a Comment